Thursday 10 December 2009

My First Stockist









My first stockist is the shop Yarn Over, with a selection of my christmas cards on the counter for sale. The website is www.yarnover.org.uk where you can buy lovely wool.

I have a passion for fabrics, wools and haberdashery bits, I could set up my own small shop with all my materials. I met Kirsty the shop owner of Yarn Over, the other weekend at a craft/farmers market. She is passionate about stich and bitch. On wednesday evenings there is a free meet ups in the shop where anyone is welcome to come along and bring their current knitting projects to do.


She has already twittered about me.
I also noticed her advertised in East magazine.

I planning to hold a possible class at Yarn Over, where I will teach how to make your own plush, in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment