Friday 4 February 2011

On the front webpage of my degree







I am now on the front webpage of my degree. I graduated summer 2009, from University College for the Creative Arts, Epsom campus. In the courses section, there is link to fashion promotion and imaging, and my final major project is on the front page of images. I am also on the media wall, which is the background of the entire website. Another graduate on the front page for the same course is Sophie Stevens, who is part of the current Bright Young Things at Selfridges. Her collection of fashion illustration t-shirts are stocked in the Oxford Street store.

My degree I studied was BA (Hons) Fashion Promotion & Imaging at UCA Epsom is an unique and exciting course which teaches you the intellectual, practical and professional skills you need to succeed in a career in promotion and communication for the global fashion industry. You are taught by a dynamic team of experienced industry professionals across a wide range of disciplines.

No comments:

Post a Comment